There are so many great things you can do with Plant Based Pantry products. Try some of these fantastic recipe ideas.
Enchiladas are amazing with Plant Based Pantry Vegan Queso.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 16oz jar Plant Based Pantry Spicy or Nacho Vegan Queso
- 2 cups Enchilada sauce of your choice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil divided
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 12-16 ounces Sliced mushrooms (your choice)
- 1 cup Red onion (about 1 small onion) chopped
- 6 ounces Baby spinach
- 1 can (15oz) Black beans drained and rinsed or 1-1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 8 Whole wheat tortillas (8" diameter) or corn tortillas (6" diameter)
- 1 handful Chopped cilantro, scallions, and an avocado for garnishing (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.2. Prepare a 9”x 13” glass dish by drizzling in about a tsp of olive oil to thoroughly coat the dish withlightly.3. In a large saute pan over med-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Saute untilveg has started to brown and soften. Add salt, spices and lightly toast spices for about 30 seconds.4. Add spinach in 3 stages, wilting slightly in between each stage.5. Add ½ cup of enchilada sauce, black beans, and 1 cup of Plant Based Pantry Queso to the vegetablesand turn off heat.6. In bottom of dish, add a half cup of enchilada sauce to coat bottom of baking dish.7. Divide mixture evenly between tortillas and roll. Place seam side down in an even layer in bakingdish.8. Top the tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce and Queso.9. Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes until Queso begins to brown.
Try this easy, cheesy 7-Layer Dip!
- 1 16oz Jar Plant Based Pantry Spicy or Nacho Vegan Queso
- 1 15oz Can Vegan refried beans
- 1 Small can Sliced black olives drained and rinsed
- 1 Bunch Scallions sliced thinly
- 2 Tomatoes dices (or 1/2 cups salsa of your choice)
- 3 Cups Romaine or Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2-3 Avocados smashed, with 1/2 lime, juiced, and a pinch of salt or 1 12-16oz container of pre-made guacamole
- 1 16oz Bag of tortilla chips of your choice
- 1. Using any dish--whether you like the layers to be seen or not---just as long as the capacity is atleast 2 quarts.2. Begin with spreading refried beans on bottom of dish.3. Next layer on the avocado/guacamole.4. Followed with lettuce.5. Next, layer on the Plant Based Pantry Queso of your choice.6. Top off the layers with the tomato, olives, and scallions to cover the top.7. Place in refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours.8. Serve with tortilla chips.