1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare a 9”x 13” glass dish by drizzling in about a tsp of olive oil to thoroughly coat the dish with
3. In a large saute pan over med-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Saute until
veg has started to brown and soften. Add salt, spices and lightly toast spices for about 30 seconds.
4. Add spinach in 3 stages, wilting slightly in between each stage.
5. Add ½ cup of enchilada sauce, black beans, and 1 cup of Plant Based Pantry Queso to the vegetables
and turn off heat.
6. In bottom of dish, add a half cup of enchilada sauce to coat bottom of baking dish.
7. Divide mixture evenly between tortillas and roll. Place seam side down in an even layer in baking
8. Top the tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce and Queso.
9. Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes until Queso begins to brown.