Try this easy, cheesy 7-Layer Dip!
- 1 16oz Jar Plant Based Pantry Spicy or Nacho Vegan Queso
- 1 15oz Can Vegan refried beans
- 1 Small can Sliced black olives drained and rinsed
- 1 Bunch Scallions sliced thinly
- 2 Tomatoes dices (or 1/2 cups salsa of your choice)
- 3 Cups Romaine or Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2-3 Avocados smashed, with 1/2 lime, juiced, and a pinch of salt or 1 12-16oz container of pre-made guacamole
- 1 16oz Bag of tortilla chips of your choice
1. Using any dish--whether you like the layers to be seen or not---just as long as the capacity is atleast 2 quarts.2. Begin with spreading refried beans on bottom of dish.3. Next layer on the avocado/guacamole.4. Followed with lettuce.5. Next, layer on the Plant Based Pantry Queso of your choice.6. Top off the layers with the tomato, olives, and scallions to cover the top.7. Place in refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours.8. Serve with tortilla chips.